Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chick-fil-A: Really?

Before watching this video, scroll all the way down to my Playlist at the bottom of the screen and click Pause so that you don't go insane listening to two songs at once. ugh.
______________________________________

I think I've eaten at Chick-fil-A maybe once or twice in my life, and that would have been back in my weekend mall-roaming days (aka junior high school years). I don't know why. I guess I don't typically frequent many fast food places anyway, but it DOES seem that people LOVE their Chick-fil-A. Our pastor recently recommended the following video for a good laugh (WHICH I indeed had):




Hmm...maybe I should try it sometime...

2 comments:

  1. that's great!!!!! we all had to watch it twice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha Some of my students were singing that the other day. I had no idea where it came from... now I know!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker