Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Man! Three weeks in a row. I'm getting it planned. And I'm following the plan! Yet I'm being flexible as needed. (That's big for me.) Yay me!  ;)

Monday

Breakfast: Omelets with spinach, garlic, and cheese; pears, raisins

Lunch: Guacamole, chips, oranges

Dinner: Pasta with Italian sausage, Feta, and olives; green beans


Tuesday

Breakfast: Yogurt with bananas and honey, sprinkled with ground flax seed

To do: Soak oats for tomorrow's breakfast

Lunch: Leftovers

To do: Soak flour for bread

Dinner: Black bean burgers, sweet potato fries, and rhubarb crisp for dessert (Company's coming!)

To do: Soak oats for granola


Wednesday

Breakfast: Soaked oatmeal and fruit

To do: Bake bread, soak beans for chili

Lunch: Apples with peanut butter

Dinner: Fresh-baked bread and butter, broccoli, butternut squash

To do: Bake granola


Thursday

To do: Add yummy stuff to granola, start chili

Breakfast: Granola, kefir smoothies

To do: Soak flour for crackers

Lunch: Peanut butter sandwiches, fruit

Dinner: Crockpot chili


Friday

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, toast, fruit

To do: Bake crackers

Lunch: Cheese and crackers, carrots, fruit

Dinner: Pizza


Saturday

To do: Make lunches (Poppy's staying with the kids while we go to this.)

Breakfast: Applesauce with granola

Lunch: Pre-made sandwiches, fruit

Dinner: Daddy's choice


Sunday

To do: Soak oats for Baked Oatmeal
Breakfast: Raisin toast, fruit

Lunch: Daddy's choice

Dinner: Popcorn night





Visit Organizing Junkie for lots more menu plans.

2 comments:

  1. Go you! Sounds delightful!

    I do month long meal plans-full blown! I have to work out what night is leftover night for teaching nights at the studio, and it has to be completely Luke friendly (aka, allergen free). Grocery shopping for one month is crazy and the coupons fly!!

    I cant wait to see what other meals you have planned. I need new inspiration lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, L! I'm SO impressed you plan for an entire month!! That blows my mind. Although, my friend just told me about a gal who does that...only they eat the same thing every Monday, Tuesday, etc. (Spaghetti every Monday, for example.) So she buys four of everything and goes shopping once a month. I'm not sure I'm ready for such little variety, but it may have to come to that to give me more time with the kids and less time on my feet in the kitchen. Dunno.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker