Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Project 365: Week 47 "part 1: perpetually behind on project 365"

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saylor received this book as a gift today. So special.




Monday, November 14, 2011

SCHOOL SCENES:

P.E. in Pajamas


Spontaneous Sculpture



Love how she concentrates.


Who have we been studying about?


The answer:


She loves grammar time.



He keeps us company. Moral support?



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today we took Noah to the doctor to see if he had a broken finger or not. I was worried because he hurt it over two weeks ago. It turned out to just be a really bad jam, though. This is what it's like waiting in the examination room.


This afternoon I sent Gabriel to the couch with some library books, while I put Atticus down for his nap. I didn't expect the book "reading" would last long, as Gabe is a mover/climber/runner not a sitter/reader/thumb-twiddler. But after ten or fifteen minutes, he was still sitting there, reading OUTloud, a very imaginative story indeed.


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Construction scenes are always so intriguing.


Thursday, November 17, 2011

The boys enjoyed playing soccer with Mr. Abe at small group tonight.


And I mixed herbs for our lemon verbena sachets for Saylor's upcoming party.


Friday, November 18, 2011

Tonight I surprised the kids with a library movie they've been wanting to see for quite a while.


Saturday, November 19, 2011

We celebrated Saylor's birthday today. Finally. Can you guess the theme?



Stay tuned for Part 2 of "Perpetually Behind on Project 365."

And be sure to drop by to see Sara and the others. They are so patient with me.  :)

3 comments:

  1. looks like a fun and busy week. what a cool theme for a birthday party

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the waiting room picture - too cute. And the one where they're checking out the construction.

    Little House on the Prairie? When I was her age I would have loved to have my own bonnet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your school pictures!!! I especially love P.E. in pajamas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker