Sunday, June 24, 2012

Project 365: Week 25

Sunday, June 17, 2012
Happy Father's Day!

Today we spent a little time hanging out at Poppy's pool.



Monday, June 18, 2012

I was invited to attend a Book Dinner Club tonight...because the book of the month was One Thousand Gifts. And since I've read it a couple of times...and God has used it to pretty much change my life, well, I thought I'd better go.  :) (See tab at top of the page for a complete list of my blessings to date.)   I was so blessed by these ladies tonight. And I only knew two of them!


Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We spent much of the day with our very special friends today. They are about to go on a long trip, and we've missed them terribly, so we squeezed in a visit. We actually did a little swimming with them, too, but I didn't dare take the camera out by the pool. Been there, done that.


Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This is the kind of stuff that goes on in our homeschool much of the time. Perhaps that's one reason we're always behind...



Thursday, June 21, 2012

We're playing a dice game, using our alphabet rug as a giant gameboard. The beanbag is Saylor's marker. She's practicing addition with three numbers.



Friday, June 22, 2012

Today Noah and I started packing books.


But it was a bit too soon, as it turns out.  :(  I'm VERY sad to say that our buyers may be pulling out of the contract. (Long, stupid story.) So. Here we stay. Until the Lord moves us. Which I'm fine with.


Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mr. Chipmunk posed for a picture, as long as I stayed behind the front door.


I just love chipmunks.


Hey! Look at me! Completely caught up!! Well, at least with Project 365. We won't go into all the other things I'm behind on... Got to preserve my ego somehow. Right? Be sure to stop by Sara's!

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that your buyers have backed out! that stinks! But I love your attitude and know that God has a special place for your very special family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a pretty good week!
    Filled with friends and fun, even in the "mundane" -- at least your kids look like they're having fun in homeschool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chipmunks too. Sorry about the house - but it will come in due time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's timing is perfect, but waiting is hard.
    Just read another couple pages in 1000 Gifts this morning. Must keep going. Good stuff!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to come to your school - fun.

    Sorry about those buyers too. The Lord is in control.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker