Sunday, November 7, 2010

Project 365: Week 45

This week begins with our travels back home after our vacation in Virginia last week. (Stay tuned for a comprehensive post about that!)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

What?! Not the caaaaarrrrr againnnnnnnnnnn!!!!




Monday, November 1, 2010

Since our overnight stop was in Nashville, we decided to take a quick look at The Hermitage, the home of Andrew Jackson. It was such a lovely day and none of us really relished the idea of getting back in the car, so our "quick look" turned into several hours of incredibly interesting sight-seeing.





Tuesday, November 2, 2010

After getting in at nearly 9:00 p.m. last night, we hit the ground running this week. Paul left at some unbearably early hour this morning, and the kids and I had Bible study at 9:30. I had really missed my class. And after that we all went to vote.


Gabe kept saying, "Mommy! Bote Daddy."  :)




Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It was rainy and cold today, so we very happily stayed in our pajamas all day. It was a great day for coloring. And I would have shared an absolutely precious picture of all four coloring together right about here, but it's kinda hard to do when you don't have a memory card in the camera. Yeah, sometimes I'm that dumb.



Thursday, November 4, 2010

We picked up our Azure Standard order today. I'm so excited about my organic Honeycrisp apples! All 20 pounds of them!!! 46 apples, y'all. (Don't worry, we'll eat 'em.)




Friday, November 5, 2010

We're so happy with the new location of Saylor's dance studio. They've got it all set up for the dancers' siblings to be thoroughly entertained during the lesson (and still not disturb the class). My boys have a ball with all the cars, trucks, and trains!




Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh, wow. Today I'm just plumb beat. Paul found out late yesterday afternoon that someone wanted to see our house. And here we were still not entirely unpacked from our trip! I even still had boxes of food from the Azure order to put away. And we hadn't exactly left the house clean before going to Virginia. And then--my dear hubby felt it was absolutely necessary to repaint an entire wall!! So, needless to say, we were up late last night and quite busy this morning! In fact, we totally ran out of time. At the last minute on our way out, Paul loaded all the stuff we had no time to deal with into his car! (Poor Atticus never even got dressed. He wore his pajamas to lunch.) Oh, well. The house looked good when we left. (Maybe we should just stay gone forever.)

College or Bust?

"My Busy October" has very gradually become "My Busy November." Apparently. 
I'm makin' it, though. And again, I'm so grateful to have a way to look back and see what all the busyness was about. Thanks, Sara, for hosting this fun project! I can't believe we only have seven weeks left!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like it would be the PERFECT time to unload a couple of kids on you for the day! Whattya say?

    So you enjoyed The Hermitage? You recommend?

    I can't believe you repainted a wall that night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the time in the car probably seemed never ending at times....but you have some amazing memories girl!!!

    hmmmmm, apple pie is sounding pretty good about now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wanted to see The Hermitage a number of years ago when we were in the area but it was closed for restoration :( It looks like a wonderful place.

    Honeycrisp apples!!! I'm hoping there's some left when we get to the states later this week :) I am craving me some now. We can only get red delicious, granny smith and what they call "utility" apples (basically mushy no-taste apples).

    Praying for you to have a great -- if busy -- November :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... some people have seven weeks, I started late so my days are off from everyone else's.

    I forgot to get batteries for my camera so you're not the only dumb one :)

    Your kids are so adorable. I like the group photos but I really like the first one with your crying babe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great pictures from the Hermitage. Love the idea of the loaded up car & pajama clad child on Saturday. I say, leave it all in the car & if you never need it get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe it's just not right to be encouraged by someone else's failings, but I am. I have done all of the above--Oops, no memory card; Someone's coming, hurry, rush, clean the house!
    (Actually I need those deadlines!) However, dear Lisa, I have no children at home, i.e. NO excuse!
    You deserve another pajama day!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker