Sunday, November 28, 2010

Project 365: Week 48

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The kids were called up to the front this morning in church to answer some Thanksgiving trivia questions. The reward was a baggie of homemade popcorn. (Made by my friend, so it was the good, healthy stuff. Yay!) Atticus couldn't be left out (of course), so he toddled up there, too, and even talked in the mic!



Monday, November 22, 2010

Three boys and a box of LEGOs.



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This morning we were showing our house, so I took the kids out for breakfast and then we went to a local beauty school my friend Krista recommended to have the boys' hair cut. Atticus sat sooooo still. He was doing such a good job...


...but this is how he really felt inside. Awww...


Gabe was a perfect angel the whole time! I was so proud of him.


Noah sits still (and doesn't fight getting a cut) for one thing and one thing only. Video games.


Saylor decided to practice her photography during this time.



Gotta admire her perspective!


There now. That's a little better. (And, don't worry, that scowl doesn't phase me one bit.)


And then some neighbors who moved back in the summer dropped by unexpectedly to play for about an hour. You may remember they did this once before. (We love it!)



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Someone's hijacked my camera.



Thursday, November 25, 2010
Thanksgiving Day


The cousins had a great time together.






I've never, ever tasted a better coconut pie than the one my mom makes. Let it be said, I had several slices during my visit back home. ;)


This is my cousin's little boy, my aunt, and my great aunt and uncle. All the now-grown cousins (myself included) were at the table playing Monopoly until all hours. Fun!



Friday, November 26, 2010

Leftovers and laughter



Saturday, November 27, 2010

Home at last. Ahhhhhh...How can I go wrong here?


Okay. I'm getting later and later at getting this post up. It's just so busy lately, and I'm just so unfocused, it seems. There's not much time for blogging or reading, which sort of has me looking forward to the quiet of winter. I'm really going to try HARD to stop by Sara's and visit all the links there. Really.

2 comments:

  1. Cold stone in the tub? Man, that is LIVING LOL. That coconut pie looks absolutely fabulous. But the winning picture is poor pitiful Atticus in the barber chair - awww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I love it when they're outwardly being so brave, but they can't hide it in their faces. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker