Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MAY I Praise Him With Gratitude (363-398)

Three Gifts Tasted:

#363


#364 


#365  



**************************************

Three Gifts Flat:

#366 


#367


#368



*********************************


Three Gifts Found in Difficult People:

#369  Practicing patience.

#370  Finding acceptance in my God rather than man.

#371  Learning to extend as much grace as I've been given.


*************************************


Three Gifts Before 9 AM:

#372


#373


#374



********************************

#375  A Gift in a Sign


#376  A Gift in a Smile


#377  A Gift in a Snack



************************************


Three Gifts Found in Christ:

#378  Unfathomable forgiveness for my unbearable sin.

#379 A position in heaven with Christ.

#380 Free gift of grace.

Thank you, Jesus!


*************************************


Three Gifts About My Home:

#381 Storage


#382  Place to relax


#383  A room to school them



***********************************


Three Gifts Inside a Closet:

#384  Fun in a box


#385  Built-ins


#386  Pinkness organized



***************************************


Three Gifts Found in the Dark:

#387


#388


#389 



********************************


#390  A Gift Outside



say1
say2
say3
say3


#391  A Gift Inside


#392  A Gift Upside Down



****************************************


Three Gifts About My Parents:

#393  They've stayed together.

#394  They make me laugh.

#395  They paid for my piano lessons. (Thanks, Mom and Dad!)


***********************************************

Three Gifts Held in Hand Today:

#396


#397


#398



There's a reason I count...


2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Such a beautiful post here!!! I would have to pick the three gifts found in the dark as my favorite one here. Especially the fire! There is just something about what God gives us in the darkness that is most precious. Glad I stopped by from Ann's today. It was a blessing just to have been here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut cream pie Lara bars?? That sounds like a little bit of heaven!! Are they just delish??

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker