Friday, September 11, 2009

Flashback Friday: Happy Birthday, Honey

So Wednesday was my honey's birthday. I didn't do much (okay, sort of did nothing) because it was...Wednesday! We have speech therapy and ballet rehearsal, and we were (still are) OUT of groceries, making it pretty difficult to make a cake or cookies or even a pie, as requested. BUT this weekend, we're going to have a shindig for sure. There will be pie, Dear. There WILL be pie.

Anyway, I DO so love you, Paulie. Because you're awesome. And you put up with ME. And you make a lot of sense (most of the time) while the rest of the world is content to make NO sense whatsoever!! YOU do have your head on straight. You are a fun, wise, gentle father, and the kids simply ADORE you. YOU are the man God knew I needed. My perfect companion for life. My best friend.

This pic was taken on the occasion of Saylor's birth in 2004, but Mere (Jeff's wife) and I...well, we exploited it for other purposes. My man is a lawyer! And a darn good one, too.


Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!

1 comment:

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker