Sunday, May 1, 2011

Project 365: Weeks 17 and 18

Sunday, April 17, 2011
Palm Sunday

I organized a little Palm Sunday march during worship this morning. You should have seen me out in the woods yesterday cutting branches from the trees (and sucking up as much pollen as humanly possible)! Ugh.



Monday, April 18, 2011

Noah's been having fun on the computer lately...


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

She announced, "I'm going to Africa!" In a British accent.


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I ordered this sleep mask three weeks ago!! (That's another story in itself.) But I was blown away with the size of the shipping box for such a tiny, little mask. Can you say "overkill"?


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Last week I went to Rhea Lana to suit everybody up for spring and summer weather. Saylor was so excited to model everything for her daddy. She had him announce her presence for each and every outfit and then she danced and leapt and twirled to the music. She's something else. I was also quite shocked when, just before I left for the big sale, she told me she would like to have some shorts. *gasp!* What?!!



Friday, April 22, 2011

Today was just crazy. Saylor had dance rehearsal. Then we went home for a quick lunch and to get ready for recital pictures. Bun, a little makeup, and scoot back out the door! Thankfully, Paul came home at lunch  for good (surprise! Call off the babysitter.) and could put the babies down for naps while Saylor and I did the photo shoot thing.


There were a couple of errands to run right after that, and then we had to get back home so we could get to church in time. Saylor was happy to wear her special hair-do to church along with some new clothes. It was a wonderful worship service, by the way! After church we were hungry. I had to get a picture of Saylor with her bun and in her new summery outfit. Isn't she getting tall?


(Gabe wanted his picture taken, too. Note how long his hair has gotten!!)


And Atticus couldn't be outdone. He's started to ham it up for the camera lately.  :)


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another crazy day. Had so many things to do, so many errands to run, mostly all in preparation for Easter Sunday. Can you guess where we were here??


Or here??


Among our many activities was this...!



Can you believe it????!!!


Sunday, April 24, 2011
Easter Sunday























Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweet Gabriel saw a bunny paint book at Wal-Mart last week and asked for it. I was surprised but grateful for an idea for his Easter basket. And come Sunday, it was the first thing he wanted to do. Monday? All. day. long. he painted. In fact, he painted every single page in his book. With great care, too!! It was just precious. Maybe I'll have an artist in the bunch!!


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Had Bible study this morning. That, homeschool, and lots of party planning went on today. And I never got around to taking even one picture!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Party preparations...


Yep. That's Noah made out of Legos!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Long list of activities, including a little ironing.



Friday, April 29, 2011

Today I dropped off china for a special tea for international women in the area. The tea is tomorrow (Saturday), but I already had plans (see below), so I can't attend. However, it gives me great joy to send my pretties to functions like this. Check out my silver. My Mamaw Corene gave me one or two pieces of silver at every single birthday or Christmas my whole life from the day I was born. She even had one of the spoons engraved with my name and birthdate on it. I love this set. It's very girly. (And know how I polished it?? See here.)


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Noah's Birthday Party
(More details to come. Stay tuned!)





Whew! We've just had so. much. going on lately. Hence the looooong two-week post. But I'm glad to be back over at Sara's with all her cool peeps.  

6 comments:

  1. wow, you have had a busy week!! the weather has not stopped y'all!!! love, the picture of the dance photo shoot of Saylor!!

    I had several lego parties in my time!!! very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and busy week you had. I loved the pictures of the kiddos...especially the Easter ones...and the going to Africa one. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saylor is so cute in her new clothes - and going to Africa - priceless! Love the haircuts -but my favorite picture is of Atticus peeking when they're all sitting in the grass. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures. I love the I'm going to Africa one and the sadle shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to pick a favorite. ALL your photos are sooooo good.
    Loved the book ends that frame your week: Palm Sunday (lovely, lively procession) and Easter (dress-up celebration!).
    Saylor at the fridge is a great pic. Is she really filling her cup through the straw?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of your British "world traveler" :). For some reason, I can hear her saying it with all the aplomb of Michael Palin in his travel series for PBS..

    And you're right. Atticus is a ham! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker