Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 365: Week 4

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A few of my friends and I have decided to meet every other week starting this Wednesday to hold each other accountable in three areas: meal planning, homeschooling, and God time. This is my planner. The one I've had for quite some time but have utterly neglected. I'm hoping to do better with a little help from my (real) friends.



Monday, January 17, 2011

We are ALL working at sitting at the table during school time. Oh, it's crazy alright, but it's been fun seeing the little ones explore and learn, especially together. (Besides, this way I know they aren't destroying something three rooms away...)




Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The big kids and I had dentist appointments this morning, so Gabriel and Atticus got to go spend a couple of hours at work with Daddy! They were so excited. They each had a backpack with necessities, a few small toys, and a movie to watch in case Daddy had to attend a meeting, which he did. It was a big, big thing to get to go to Daddy's office for such a long visit. It must have been exhausting work, though!



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gabe had a rough night last night for whatever reason. At some point he climbed into bed with us, so this little squinty grin is what I woke up to this morning.


Sort of makes the rough night worth it.


Thursday, January 20, 2011

This was my "Young Musicians" shirt from the musical "Jonah's Tale of a Whale" in 1983. (I was in 3rd grade.) Atticus wears it to sleep in now. I'm assuming it shrunk a lot over the years.  ????!!!!







Friday, January 21, 2011

I was on a mission today to find a particular book I just KNOW I purchased for Noah's homeschool curriculum. I went through every. single. book. in our little book nook under the stairs.



I never found the book I was looking for, but two things came of all the time I spent doing this: All the books are now alphabetized by title...AND I found a long-forgotten book I knew one little boy would really love...






Saturday, January 22, 2011

I attended a friend's wedding today. Noah and Saylor came along with me, and I made them dance with me at the reception, although there's no picture of that (...that I know of). Sara says it's my JOB to embarass my kids. I think I managed to fulfill my duties...


Sorry so late. I'm finding it hard to get the blogging and photo uploading done on my husband's work computer, considering it's only HERE in the evenings. That and his computer has been ruining picture files, so it's just hard right now. Not sure what we're going to do about a computer for me at this point. :(  And I don't know how this week ended up being the "Gabe and Atticus Show," except for the fact that I pretty much didn't USE a camera all week long. That doesn't exactly explain it, but it's all I've got. I guess I'll have to try to be more equitable next time. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, Gabe & Atticus are super cute, so you just couldn't help yourself. Not that Saylor & Noah aren't cute. I'm digging a hole here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's alright, sometimes certain kids just take center stage. As long as it doesn't happen all the time I'm sure the other kids won't even notice. :)

    And I agree with the bug, they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker