Sunday, October 16, 2011

Project 365: Week 42 "fall fun"

Sunday, October 9, 2011
Atticus's Birthday!

After church and a special out-for-pizza lunch, we came home and let Little Bit open his presents. He was so excited!

We celebrated with plain old peanut butter/honey sandwiches for supper. On paper plates, no less! But don't feel bad for Atticus. That's his favorite food! Three precious years. My, how time flies.


Monday, October 10, 2011

Gabriel woke up this morning at 7:05 right after his big sister had thudded (she DOES thud) down the hallway past his bedroom. Bleary-eyed, he wandered into my bedroom where I was still working on my Bible study. I told him he'd have to be quiet while I studied. So he put his head down and was just so cozy, I guess, that he went right back to sleep and slept until after 9:00! Bless his sleepy little heart.


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tonight we had MORE pizza! This time it was free. We know the owner of a local restaurant and get to participate in staff training nights when they open a new location. Nice, huh? AND there's no yucky high fructose corn syrup (or any other sweetener) in their crust or sauce, which made me quite happy. Pizza in my belly = happy mommy. 


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

School Scenes


Making an oiled paper window.





Thursday, October 13, 2011

Atticus found this spool of ribbon in my craft stuff and exclaimed, "Oh! Mimi like that!!" (Remember? She's the giraffe lover.)


Friday, October 14, 2011

I sent them out with their "Nature Notebooks" to draw something God created and to collect some seeds.


Then these two planted a grand total of 26 acorns on the empty lot next door.


Surprise, unknown owner of the land...you only THOUGHT you'd had it cleared.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Had a ladies' brunch this morning. And it was a lovely, lovely time.

 
Today we tried out a new (to us) pumpkin patch in the area. (More to come...)





Thanks to Sara and the gals at Project 365 for hanging with this blogger who rarely blogs.  :)  I hope that will not always be the case, as I'm full to the brim with ideas and photos. In fact, I just may burst if I don't get some significant time to get this stuff out there among the Internets. Ha! But it's not happening anytime soon. This week is going to be another crazy one. So, deeeeep breath...

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Atticus! He's so cute with his birthday sandwich.

    I love Noah's t-shirt in the pictures from Friday - I need one for household chores :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... The picture of Gabriel sleeping is so cute! Still no camera, huh? Praise God for cell phone camera, what would we do without them!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Noah's shirt in the planting acorn picture. Glad Atticus enjoyed his birthday. And I so want a friend who gives away free pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like atticus had a wonderful birthday!!!

    I LOVE the acorns!!! LOL.

    so what's up with the switch on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday Atticus! Loved the Tshirt Noah has on that is too cute. Loved the pumpkin patch picture. I have a pumpkin patch one on my P365 this week too...we took our children from church.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable children!
    Atticus three already!
    Bible study first thing, love that! You inspire me in many ways.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby is three?!?

    Love the picture of Gabriel in your bed, too. Looks like school is going well for you. Keep on, Lady! :)

    Beautiful brunch table!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker