Monday, March 26, 2012

Counting On... (249-257)

Three Gifts Spoken:

#249  Prayers with a husband.

#250  "Yes, ma'am."

#251  "That's 'rrrrr!' And 'ehhhhh?!' And 'ti ti ti!' And 'wooguh wooguh...Aaaaaaaa!!' And what's that? Double u? Wuh wuh whut's happenin', dude?  Mommy! I think that's a water in there!"

****************************

#252  A Gift Sung:  Alphabet letters all jumbled, so softly melodic.

#253  A Gift Written:  Diligent cursive.


#254  A Gift Painted:  First-grader's map of Bible lands--her loving the blue waters best.


****************************

Three Gifts Almost Gone:

#255  This baby...


...now answering my offer to help with, "No, thank you. I can do it. I'm a super hero!" 
Baby almost...(already?)...gone.

#256  Brown grass on its way to greening up.

#257  Dwindling vat of before-the-rate-hike peanut butter. Making it last...


Go here to see why I'm counting my gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker