Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me...

I am looking forward to the MOST relaxing week ever. I mean, I'm definitely NOT "all-in-knots" stressed out about the impending two-birthday-party day (with a soccer game RIGHT before one of them). I really have NOTHING to get done. Certainly NO cleaning, NO gathering of ingredients and party favors, and NO obtaining tables and chairs to keep me busy this week. In fact, I think I'll go put my feet up right now and eat a few bonbons.

WARNING: Photo of wretchedness approaching.......You may need to avert your eyes!


I have NOT lived in this house for a year and a half with THESE navy and red drapes strung up all haphazard-like over plastic temporary shade thingies on the FRONT bedroom window (for all to see) just to keep some of the heat and light out of the nursery. I would NEVER allow such an eye-sore in my home, especially in the pale blue, orange, and brown nursery...because navy doesn't match!! And I always match!!! Oh, and the reason I HAVEN'T had such ugly window treatments is because we have money coming out of our ears these days! Truly. We most assuredly have NOT already flagged every penny of our tax refund for blinds (finally), air conditioner issues, etc. Instead, we are scheduled to have a dream vacation to......well, it really doesn't matter, now does it??!

I am NOT--at this very minute--looking at the biggest, fattest mess of a room there ever was. Because. I am the best housekeeper in the history of housekeepers. Also, I am the most put-together person you have ever met. I would certainly NOT be sitting here typing this post wearing the same clothes I had on yesterday, while desperately needing a shower and makeup. I do NOT have dirty hair! NEVER!!

And I am NOT a BIT excited about tomorrow night's American Idol finale. Because that would just be stupid. Besides, sitting around watching a television show instead of cleaning the aforementioned messy room (or working on party stuff) would just be ultra-slothful and foolish, and I am definitely NEITHER of those things. I am full of energy--a "busy bee," if you will--who uses her time wisely, which is why I'm certainly NOT still sitting at this computer typing out a list of things I have NOT done.

For more "Not Me! Monday" posts, visit MckMama at mycharmingkids.net.

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious. I'm not not saying the truth!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker