Sunday, July 1, 2012

Project 365: Week 26 "vbs, neighbors, & a date"

Sunday, June 24, 2012

We were mostly all sickly this morning, but Saylor felt fine and desperately wanted to go to church. So I texted a good friend, and their family agreed to come pick her up so she could go with them. She was so happy!



Monday, June 25, 2012

All four kiddos went to a local VBS today. Saylor LOVES VBS, especially all the singing and dancing. 


After supper tonight we had blackberry cobbler with our neighbor friends.


They had such a good time making Atticus laugh.



Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Atticus was my little eager helper this afternoon.




Wednesday, June 27, 2012


Today was the last day of Bible school. Cool shirts, huh?



The music was LOOOOOUUUUUDDDD!! My kids were not impressed with the volume. But they still had an absolute blast.


Even Atticus--who never wanted to GO to Bible school and would always beg me not to leave him.


Each day when I arrived to pick him up, though, this was how delighted he always was!



Thursday, June 28, 2012

We tried Navajo Fry Bread for breakfast today. UNhealthy, but we studied about New Mexico today, so it was for educational purposes. Right?


Unfortunately, they liked it a LOT.


The kids were all in bed tonight when our doorbell rang. (In fact, Saylor had just dozed off.) Our neighbors wanted us to come look through their telescope with them. We all got a kick out of being "up close and personal" with the moon.


Friday, June 29, 2012

Atticus spotted this tiny lizard outside our window this morning. I actually think they're pretty cute. Mind you, I don't let them scramble around on my hands and arms the way my boys do...


And would you just look at Saylor's eyelashes? Sigh.



Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tonight we were blessed to have the kids looked after while Paul and I went to see funny man, Tim Hawkins. He was taping his next DVD here in Little Rock, and we got to be a part of the process. You may remember when I posted this little ditty, one of our faves. We had so very much fun!!


And then we grabbed a late dinner at yummy Big Orange.


It was a GREAT date night! Such a blessing.

Well, it's definitely summer here. In fact, my feeling is...that it's borderline "Hades" here. Seriously. I'm not sure I can last two more months... Any Project 365ers who live waaaaay up north want to invite a family of six (crazies) to stay for the duration? Pretty please???  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker