Monday, January 9, 2012

Counting Out Loud (1-24)

Do you remember when I wrote about Counting to One Thousand? Well, it's a new year, and I was thinking it might be nice...it might be a helpful exercise for this selfish heart of mine...to make it a daily habit. To list things as they come and...even...to share them with you. So I'm daring to take the "Joy Dare," and I pray that as I count the gifts that my Father bestows on me, my gratitude will equal greater joy in Him.

Three things about Myself I am Grateful For:

#1 The touch of keys that open my heart


#2 Songs overflowing from within


#3 A hunger and thirst for righteousness


*********************************************************

#4 A Gift Outside: Privileged to see Colorado



#5 A Gift Inside: Little girl's carefree bouquet



#6 A Gift On a Plate: Just crumbs, proving delight in a meal...and a happy, healthy child holding it 




say1

say2



**********************************************************************

Three Lines I Overheard that were Graces:

#7 "all I have needed Thy hand hath provided..."

#8 "this is just so beautiful"

#9 "let them ring, let them ring, sweet carols of a King"

********************************************************************

#10 Something I'm Reading (with others)


#11 Something I'm Making


#12 Something I'm Seeing


*******************************************

#13 One Gift Old


#14 One Gift New


#15 One Gift Blue


**************************************************************

#16 A Gift in My Bag: Tiny earbuds (Thanks to my dear friend, Stephanie!)


#17 A Gift in the Fridge


#18 A Gift (or Four) in My Heart:


*************************************************

Three Graces from People I Love:

#19 Babies Loving Babies


#20 Best Daddy Ever


#21 Daughter Joy



*******************************************

#22 Light That Caught Me


#23 A Reflection That Surprised Me


#24 A Shadow That Fell Lovely


So much to be thankful for...


(Day 9 (that's today) will hopefully come tonight. So stay tuned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker