Thursday, February 16, 2012

Counting Through February (133-141)

Three Ways I Feel the Love of God:

#133  The security and confidence in God I feel, when my husband humbly, faithfully 
leads us in prayer...

#134  The hope of sanctification I have when God teaches me the same truth in several 
very different areas of my life, simultaneously...

#135  The joy of praying in small groups with godly women...


******************************************


#136  A Gift in Losing Something:

 Precious pink "Silkie" lost by this same girl's five-year-old version--lost so long 
that the thumb was forgotten


#137  ...in Finding Something:

Same beloved "Silkie" found much later and serving as a memento of a sweet, soft moment in time


#138  ....in Making Something:

Colorful fabrics...colorful boys...coloring their world



*********************************************


Three Gifts in Shadows:

#139


#140


#141


Go here to see why I'm counting my God-given gifts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker