Sunday, February 26, 2012

Project 365: Weeks 7 & 8 "crazy busy"

Sunday, February 12, 2012

We had lunch...and so much fun...with friends after church today.




Monday, February 13, 2012

Gabriel made one magnificent structure of his own design in quiet solitude. What a pleasant surprise to find him creating by choice. Maybe I'll get an architect out of the bunch after all!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day!




Thanks, Mimi & Da!





Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Speaking of love...you know what I love? A clean laundry room! It was one of the things on my gratitude list this week.



Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tonight I'm doing my very first demonstration as a Norwex consultant! At Sara's house, no less!!


Friday, February 17, 2012

SCHOOL SCENES:





Playing with Hexbugs after dinner:


Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gabriel learned to hang shirts today.


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Boys.


Monday, February 20, 2012

Daddy stayed home today.


AND Saylor lost another tooth.


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SCHOOL SCENES:




What's behind the curtain????


Strategy.  :)  It kept them out of trouble while we schooled. (It's a beautiful thing to have a full bath right next to the schoolroom.) Plus they got nice and clean in the process.





Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SCHOOL SCENES:


Like no other--our Atticus.






Thursday, February 23, 2012

SCHOOL SCENES:





Friday, February 24, 2012

Saylor loves learning about the Bible.





Saturday, February 25, 2012

My good friend had a birthday lunch today.


Noah and his pal had a good time catching up, too.


I hate getting behind on Project 365. It's so HARD to get caught up again!! My excuse THIS time was that we had an official Open House last Sunday, so I couldn't post. And I'm finding it harder and harder to blog mid-week. Anyway, thanks for hangin' in with me. You can find all the P365ers over at Sara's, as usual. Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. Lot's a sweet little ones all busy learning....way to go mom!

    That picture of your boy and the leggo's/blocks really takes me back. My son loved to make elaborate buildings, machines with his leggo's and knect's. It was his favorite thing to do!

    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most adorable children and I so look forward to seeing them each week. I loved all the artwork and lessons this week. That was a really cool shower curtain too. My favorite pictures this week were the writing lesson with the pointed finger, and the legos on the rug shot. Those were priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics this week, but I'm worn out. It's all that school - ha! Well, and I also read the previous post about Colorado so I'm shivering & overwhelmed at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker