Friday, August 20, 2010

The Students in Our Home


The new school year has officially begun for most students. But we Davidsons are always doing school. Have I ever mentioned how thankful I am that our little "students" don't have to go off to spend their days with other people? Not that there's anything wrong with other people, per se. It's just that...these "students" of mine are always here--surrounding me, keeping me company, letting me watch them grow with each and every moment. I don't miss a thing. I don't have to be away from them all day long and then have to squeeze in time with them in what's left of the day to try to get to know them. I am so grateful. These are our student portraits.

Noah Paul
Age 8, Third-Grader


Intelligent, Inquisitive, Energetic, Ring-Leader, Always Gets the Joke, Amazing Reader, Teenager Trapped in Little Boy Body, Often the Unwilling Participant--But Beginning to Show Signs of Maturity


Saylor Kathryn
Age 5, Kindergartener


Gorgeous, Musical, Girly, Giggly, Imaginative, Mommy Wanna-Be, Often Begging for Schoolwork--But Limited Attention Span Too Often Prevails


Gabriel Isaiah
Age 3, Preschooler


Quiet, Mischievous, Sweet Spirit, Playful,
Project Speech Therapy 
(Can We Really Do This Thing By Ourselves?)


Atticus Joseph
Age 22 months


Always Smiling, Cuddly, Bookworm, Easy-going,
Never Seen a Movie He Didn't Like--Thank Goodness
(I Promise He Doesn't Watch Movies All Day...Usually)



Not Back to School Blog Hop


Davidson Homeschool Academy 2010-2011


My treasured pupils...


...students of life.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures of you cuties! I am now following your blog and look forward to reading more posts. (I like your purple background)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?

Get widget

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker